Maintenance of your Vaper
The maintenance of your vaporizer is essential for its optimal operation. For this reason, it is convenient to carry out a periodic cleaning of the vape in order to guarantee its maximum useful life capacity. This also influences the amount of steam it produces, the intensity and quality of the flavor.
Is maintenance of your vape necessary?
Of course! No matter how good your vape may be, depending on its manufacturer and characteristics, if you do not give it proper maintenance, it is likely that it will not work optimally for a long time. It is normal for the different parts of your e-cigarette to deteriorate over time and due to frequent use of it. E-liquid spills generate dirt, and beyond impairing its hygiene or appearance, they also affect its operation. For these reasons, vapor production decreases and becomes less intense, the flavor of liquids begins to deteriorate, and the battery begins to lose its power.
Tips to extend the life of your vaper:
The first tip to ensure that you can enjoy your vape for as long as possible is regular cleaning. For this reason, we will tell you how to do it step by step.
- Disarm the device.
- Clean the outside of the vape with the help of a paper towel and a few drops of alcohol.
- Clean the interior in the same way as in the previous step.
- Clean the tank or atomizer by applying low pressure water under the tap.
- Dry all the parts and assemble the vape once everything is dry.
Another easier way to maintain the hygiene of your vaper is to disassemble the pieces and submerge them overnight in water or vodka. Then you let them dry and you're done.
Cleaning is essential for the proper functioning of your vape , but taking into account the following good practices you will also be contributing to its maintenance:
- Refill the tank when necessary: The tank must be refilled before the e-liquid level is in the same position as the liquid inlet holes in the atomizer. This helps prevent the resistance from burning prematurely and helps liquids always taste good.
- Store batteries properly: Batteries that are not inside the mod should be stored in boxes designed for it. In order to prevent them from coming into contact with metal objects that could damage its operation. In the same way, these must be away from water, sun and heat.
- Do not let the battery run out completely: Keeping your batteries always with some charge contributes to extending their useful life.
Keep these tips in mind so that you can enjoy your vaper for a long time, remember that if you have questions, you can always contact your supplier.