NiteCore I4 IntelliCharger - Battery Charger
The Nitecore i4 Intellicharger is 100% genuine and authentic! Equipped with overcharged battery activation, this charger automatically stops charging when charging is complete. The Nitecore i4 Intellicharger is equipped to evenly distribute power to your battery and can even determine the proper charging current based on the recognized battery in your location. This advanced charger can charge a variety of lithium-ion batteries, making it a versatile device.
With the ability to charge four batteries at once, the i4 Intellicharger is threshold termination for battery voltages and charging currents can be set independently for each individual battery slot. Constructed from flame retardant materials, this charger is also designed for optimal heat dissipation. It is designed this way to terminate overcharging, overheating, and explosion events resulting from battery quality issues. This charger also features reverse polarity protection and short circuit prevention for your safety needs.
- Overcharged battery activation
- Short circuit prevention
- Compatible with IMR / Li-Ion / LiFePO4 / Ni-MH / NiCd batteries
- Charge sizes from RCR123 to D cells
- Can charge two batteries simultaneously
- Each slot monitors and charges separately
- IMR-optimized charging program
- LCD display shows charging status and voltage
- Two independent charging circuits.
- Automatic and manual program selection.
- Reverse polarity and overheat protection
- Automatically stop when power is full to prevent overcharging
- LCD screen replace the old i4 power bar
- 100% charging acceleration
- Current distribution active technology
- Expanded compatibility to support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries
- IMR Battery Restore
- Automatic current selection based on battery capacity.
- Automatic detection of non-rechargeable lithium batteries.
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation.
- RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC certified
- The termination threshold for battery voltages and charging current can be set independently for each individual slot
- Made of fire resistant and flame retardant PC materials
- Compatible with: Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 163250,163250,163250 Ni-MH (NiCd): AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
- 1x Nitecore i4 Intellicharger
- 1x power cord
- 1x instruction manual
Quinto Elemento Vap, the largest Distributor of Vaporizers in Medellín.
Do you have any doubt? Our vape experts are here to help you
Nicotine is an alkaloid derived from ornithine found in plants of the genus Nicotiana sp. The effects of nicotine in man depend on the dose, being able to behave as a stimulant or as a blocker of ganglionic nerve transmission.
How does nicotine work?
Nicotine is absorbed into the bloodstream and reaches the adrenal glands, which are located above the kidneys. These glands release adrenaline, which increases blood pressure, heart rate, and breathing rate. Adrenaline also causes many pleasant sensations, all at the same time.
What other effects does nicotine have on health?
Although nicotine is addictive, most of the health effects are caused by other chemicals found in tobacco. Tobacco use damages each and every organ in the body. Smoking tobacco products can cause lung, mouth, stomach, kidney, and bladder cancer. It can also cause lung diseases — such as coughs — and heart disease, vision problems, and yellowed teeth. Smokeless tobacco products are also dangerous. They can cause mouth cancer and heart and gum disease.
How is nicotine addiction created?
Over time, the nicotine found in tobacco can change the way the brain works. When a person stops using nicotine, the body can become confused and start to feel very sick. This makes it difficult to quit nicotine, even when we know it is harmful. That is called addiction.
Contraindications of Nicotine
Hypersensitivity to nicotine, non-smokers or occasional smokers, children, pregnancy, lactation, recent myocardial infarction, unstable angina pectoris or aggravation of it, Prinzmetal's angina, serious cardiac arrhythmias, cerebrovascular accident, insuf. advanced cardiac.
Warnings and Precautions Nicotine
HTA, stable angina pectoris, enf. cerebrovascular disease occlusive peripheral arterial insuf. heart disease, diabetes mellitus, peptic ulcer, hyperthyroidism, pheochromocytoma, IR or IH, atopic or eczematous dermatitis (transdermal patches). Oral forms caution in: active esophagitis, oral or pharyngeal inflammation, gastritis. Risk of inducing tolerance and physical dependence.
Nicotine in pregnancy
Nicotine has harmful effects on fetal health clearly defined as: low birth weight, increased risk of spontaneous abortion and increased perinatal mortality. It can produce, depending on the dose, alterations in the fetal circulation and in the respiratory movements of the fetus. In the 3rd trimester, nicotine has hemodynamic effects (such as changes in fetal heart rate) that can affect the fetus near delivery.
Nicotine in Lactation
Contraindicated in lactating women. Nicotine is excreted in breast milk in amounts that may affect the nursing infant, even at therapeutic doses. Consequently, during the lactation period, the use of nicotine replacement therapy products should be avoided, as should smoking. If you have not been able to quit smoking, the use of oral forms is preferable to that of patches. The use of nicotine replacement therapy during lactation should only be started after consulting a doctor.
Nicotine Adverse Reactions
Systemic: asthenia, flu syndrome, headache, pain, constipation, diarrhea, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, hiccups, gastritis, stomatitis, esophagitis, myalgia, arthralgia, sleep disorders, insomnia, dyspnea, tremor, dizziness, dryness mouth, nervousness, increased coughing, pharyngitis, palpitations, increased sweating. Local: transient rash, pruritus, edema, burning and tingling sensations.